A leading cause of AC failure in the home is lack of system maintenance and annual inspections.
A/C Systems of Jacksonville Inc. can schedule annual inspections and annual air conditioner service for your unit.
Our annual HVAC inspections include:
- Clean outside condensing coil
- Check compressor service & receiver valves
- Check & calibrate indoor thermostat for accuracy
- Check operating pressures
- Check for proper refrigerant charge and possible leaks
- Check all wiring & connections inside unit
- Check & clean indoor drain
- Lubricate all accessible moving parts
- Check all safety controls
- Check temperature at the return & air supply
- Check evaporator superheat
- Check start capacitor & relays
- Check belts & adjust tension
- Check filter & provide new one if needed (extra charge)
- Check voltage & amperage to all motors
- Check performance, operating efficiency & safety of system
Other A/C of Jacksonville Services
Air Conditioning not working? We can help get you up and running again.
How old is your HVAC? Contact A/C Systems to upgrade before it’s too late.
Special rates and packages for Property Managers.
Routine cleaning of your ducts will eliminate airborne contaminants.
Stay cozy and warm during the cooler temperatures. Be prepared for cold fronts.