Do you have a room that’s hotter in the summer and colder during the winter? Consider Mitsubishi.
Learn more about the world’s only two-pipe, ductless system with simultaneous heating and cooling. Installation is made easy with the indoor and outdoor ductless units connecting through a small three-inch opening. Mitsubishi HVAC slim-line systems use individual set-point controls to allow a different level of comfort from room to room. This system is ideal for problematic areas in your house such as sun-rooms or lofts. Check out their complete line of split zone products with features to include:
- Ozone Friendly R-410A Refrigerant
- Variable Compressor Speed Technology
- High SEER – Up To 30% Energy Savings
- Super Silent with No Starting Inrush Current
- Low Ambient Temperature Cooling Operation
- Multi-Part Filters for Cleaner Air
- Connects Inside to Outside Unit thru 3-inch Hole
Mitsubishi installations provide ultimate comfort with inverter-driven compressors that adjust to change and use only the exact amount of energy as needed.